It's hard to believe it is June already! I ended up spending an extra week out in the country with the animals. My friend's husband had surgery to treat a particular condition, which then led to complications the day before he was to be released. He is at home now and doing very well!
I had a fabulous week with my friend playing video games, walking, eating, sleeping, and just being together. I always hate to see him go, but I am planning to see him again in July. After he left, I finally had a chance to clean my room from top to bottom as it desperately needed it. I had hoped to clean before the company, but was not able due to being in the country.
Still waiting impatiently on the job front...I should hear something this week, hopefully! Keep your fingers crossed!
-M-sly
No comments:
Post a Comment