Where were you on September 11, 2001?
I was a senior in high school. I was sitting in my Anatomy & Phisiology class when the computer teacher came in and said that an unidentified plane had hit the World Trade Center. From that point on, all of the school radios were on and everybody was listening to the horrifying reports until we were sent home early.
I got up early this morning so I could watch the documentary "102 Minutes that Changed American History." Every time I watch the documentaries on September 11th, I always sit in disbelief and sadness for all those who were affected by this horrible tragedy. Two commericals really touched my heart this morning so I thought I would share them with you.
"Empire Sate of Mind- NY Commerical"- Statefarm- youtube video no longer available
"Budweiser 9/1l Tribute Commercial"
United We Stand!! Remembering and praying for all of those affected by this horrible tragedy! God bless everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment